Simple Steps to Fix Canon Pixma Printer Error Code B200
Canon Pixma range is known for producing efficient printing, copying & scanning results and has been the first choice among maximum users around the world. Users reported a dreadful error in Canon Maxima printers displayed as Canon Maxima B200 Error. The error usually indicates the problems in print head. Your Canon Pixma print head may have died or needs attention. You must follow the troubleshooting steps below or call Canon Printer Support Helpline Number to talk to our Canon Customer Support team.
- First step is to remove all ink from cartridges & reinstall new ones.
- Remove Print Head and thoroughly clean all of the gold contacts with either pure alcohol or a non-oily cleaning fluid.
- Reinstall the printhead and make sure that the ribbon cable connector is firmly plugged into the print head itself.
- Purchase a new Print Head from canon and install it yourself or ask a technician over phone for support.
- Here we have listed out 5 solution steps to resolve Canon Pixma B200 error, follow them as listed on.
5 Solutions To Resolve Canon Pixma Error Code B200
The error is reported on other Canon Pixma models too, some being, mg6320, mp560, mx870, mx922, mp620, mg522, and more. To resolve Canon Error Code B200, we've listed steps to resolve the error completely from your Pixma printer.
Solution 1: Unplug Power Cord
- Turn off the printer, unplug it, move the printer head towards the middle and then turn it back on.
- Once it's turned on again, before the printer head is going to go back to the right and then left, wait for it to restart.
- Now, check if error code resolved or not.
Solution 2: Clean the Print head
Try replacing empty ink cartridges and thoroughly cleaning the print head. Take the print head out and completely clean it by emptying all ink from it under hot water tap. Clean it thoroughly and keep the tap running until clean water comes out. This process is done to remove any remaining hardened ink inside of the print head itself. Next step is to dry the print head by using hair-drier or by using a paper towel or lint free cloth.
If you are not getting what to do, call Canon Printer Support for help.
Solution 3: Resolve Any Electrical Error with Printhead
Turn the printer off for a couple minutes, remove obstructions, if any, and then turn the printer on again. If it does not work, inspect the electrical error within the print head. You may follow the step-by-step guide on fixing this error.
- Switch Off Power
- Open up the print head bay.
- Switch On power
- Now wait for print carriage to begin transferring to the left & let it go past halfway.
- Just before the print carriage gets to the left hand side & close the cover.
- Leave the Printer switched on
- Check if the error is fixed
- Next method to try is to reload the printer drivers as the B200 error code can be caused in some cases by a corrupted Driver.
- Also do try turning off printer and unplugging it from wall for 2 hours. This process can also make printer work.
Solution 4: Reload the Printer Drivers>
Solution 5: Canon Pixma Support
If the above steps fail to troubleshoot your canon pixma printer Print head issues, we recommend you to try the trustworthy Canon Support Number 0800-046-5041, which is absolutely toll free with 24x7 availability. Our technical support team will resolve all issues with Canon printer whether it is regarding the configuration of your canon printer, or the browser/driver compatibility issue.